
What a weekend it has been and a week or two it will be!! As you know, I spent a lot of quality time with Alice on Saturday & Sunday, but my weekend was more than just computer games!! On Saturday we had quite a bit of snow, and it was beautiful! Nate didn't feel up to going out, so I went and wondered around for a while! I went to Joanne's to look for some supplies for Christmas Gifts and found out they were having an awesome sale! I was able to get everything for my Christmas Cards (which I am very proud of this year), as well as what I actually went looking for!! It was nice to get out and get into Christmas mode!! This week I have to sign the story "The Giving Tree" for my sign class! I am not as ready as I should be, and I should be practicing now, but once again I am procrastinating so that I can share my thoughts with you! It is my final signing project for this class, so I'm looking forward to getting it over with, but I am hoping and praying that my name will be drawn for Thursday's class and not Tuesday's! If I get good enough at it, I'll put some of it on here for you! If not, you'll have to wait till next Semester!! Finals are coming up and I am trying to get ready for them before they arrive suddenly! I have one more week of classes and then a final for each of those classes! School is stressing me out a little, but I feel I'm managing pretty well. I said my goodbye's to Alice last night as I logged out of her farm, so she knows I won't be back for a couple of weeks!!! I'm really looking forward to Christmas Break - my plans are to de-stress, Christmas shop, work a little here and there, and gear up for another Semester in January! Anyway, all this talk about school is making me feel guilty for not studying at the moment, so I'd better go!
No comments:
Post a Comment