
Please, please don't judge me too harshly!! Nate has been sick this weekend and hasn't felt up do doing anything coherent, so entertainment wise I've been pretty much on my own!! Occasionally we wander onto popcapgames.com, we have played a few of their mindless games before, and they are pretty entertaining, so I thought, "Why not?" That is when I found Alice! Alice is a farmer trying to sell crops and to make it in this large world of machines and technology :) And now, I am shamelessly addicted!! I have downloaded the free trial from a few different sights to get my fill for the day. However, my 60 minutes just came up, and I looked at Nate with my puppy dog eyes, and he just laughed! Doesn't he understand? For those of you who have children and other things to occupy your time, I don't expect you to understand and you have full permission to call me and idiot, but I have been doing homework all day and my mind just needed a little break!! Anyway, for those of you who need some down time, you should try it out! I've gotta go cuz I think I just found a sight where I can play it for free and for as long as I want!!
No comments:
Post a Comment