We have had a terrific fall this year!! My sister and her family came home for a few weeks with our new little niece, Jacie!! The changing of the leaves has been absolutely gorgeous, once again!! It's hard for me to restrain myself from taking pictures of random things when it is so beautiful outside!! Our Halloween was spent playing with Sam & Jack! We had a great time and they looked adorable in their costumes! I am excited to see pics of the rest of our nephews and nieces as they start rolling in!! This picture of Nate & I was taken in October at Jacie's blessing, so it's pretty recent!! School is going well! It is keeping me busy but I am loving every minute of it! Nate has been staying pretty busy at work! He is pretty happy at his job which is such a great thing! It's always easier to work at a job that you enjoy! We are going to run and get some pictures printed, so I'm going to say ta ta for now!!

2 comments:
Cute picture!! You guys are so adorable. Not a huge change from the previous post. Okay - maybe just a little. How fun to have so many fun nieces and nephews. We miss having the girls so close to their cousins. When are you guys coming out to visit????
Yay! Happy Fall! That's a great picture of you guys! And I love the one of Sam the pirate!!
Post a Comment