Why is it that whenever I sit at the computer to do homework I am drawn to blogspot? I love to read all your blogs (well, those of you who have them and keep them updated), and to see what is going on in all of your lives!! Maybe your creativity draws out my intelligence so that I can then go on to complete my homework and get good grades... I'm going to say that's it and it will be my justification for being a slacker this fine Saturday afternoon and blogging instead of doing homework! Lately, I have felt that that's all I do! Homework, work, homework, work, homework, The Office, homework, Scrubs, and more homework! I have been apologizing to Nate this week because it seems like I have been a studious student more than a loving wife. As always, he is supportive and helpful and willing to do whatever is necessary to get me through the week to Friday's so we can relax a bit!! We are in the middle of a wonderful long weekend, and next week is going to be a bit longer for us! Well, longer for Nate, a little spacey for me! For those of you who don't know, I am having a small surgery done on Tuesday. It's nothing big, but I don't want to get into it online! I would, however, like to request some extra prayers for good findings, a speedy recovery, and baby arriving outcomes!! I have scheduled the whole week off so I am looking forward to some down time where I don't have to worry about school for a whole week! (Thus the studying today, which I've really got a lot of!!) Last night we met up with my mom for dinner at Angie's! We rarely eat at Angie's, it seems to slip out of our memories when we are deciding where to go, but it is so good! I can understand why people become regulars there! After dinner we came home and decorated Thanksgiving Dinosaur and Football cookies with Ollie and Sam! As always, the boys were adorable and so much fun! (For the record, I just killed my second hairy spider for the day!!) We were then fortunate enough to hang out with our friends for the evening and have interesting conversation and dazzling entertainment!! I now feel my time for blogging has come to an end and must return to my scholarly activities!! (Or maybe I'll go upstairs and see what Nate is up to... only time will tell!!) We'll be back soon!!
November 10, 2007
Random Musings
Why is it that whenever I sit at the computer to do homework I am drawn to blogspot? I love to read all your blogs (well, those of you who have them and keep them updated), and to see what is going on in all of your lives!! Maybe your creativity draws out my intelligence so that I can then go on to complete my homework and get good grades... I'm going to say that's it and it will be my justification for being a slacker this fine Saturday afternoon and blogging instead of doing homework! Lately, I have felt that that's all I do! Homework, work, homework, work, homework, The Office, homework, Scrubs, and more homework! I have been apologizing to Nate this week because it seems like I have been a studious student more than a loving wife. As always, he is supportive and helpful and willing to do whatever is necessary to get me through the week to Friday's so we can relax a bit!! We are in the middle of a wonderful long weekend, and next week is going to be a bit longer for us! Well, longer for Nate, a little spacey for me! For those of you who don't know, I am having a small surgery done on Tuesday. It's nothing big, but I don't want to get into it online! I would, however, like to request some extra prayers for good findings, a speedy recovery, and baby arriving outcomes!! I have scheduled the whole week off so I am looking forward to some down time where I don't have to worry about school for a whole week! (Thus the studying today, which I've really got a lot of!!) Last night we met up with my mom for dinner at Angie's! We rarely eat at Angie's, it seems to slip out of our memories when we are deciding where to go, but it is so good! I can understand why people become regulars there! After dinner we came home and decorated Thanksgiving Dinosaur and Football cookies with Ollie and Sam! As always, the boys were adorable and so much fun! (For the record, I just killed my second hairy spider for the day!!) We were then fortunate enough to hang out with our friends for the evening and have interesting conversation and dazzling entertainment!! I now feel my time for blogging has come to an end and must return to my scholarly activities!! (Or maybe I'll go upstairs and see what Nate is up to... only time will tell!!) We'll be back soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Clarissa,
What up girl? I was inspired by your blog and thought "hey, why don't I have one?" So I am attempting one. Give it a looksie. Its at erandbrynn.blogspot.com
Love,
Me
Hope everything went okay with your surgery. We are thinking and praying for you. Please let us know. Love you!
Post a Comment