September 28, 2007

Thank Goodness It's FRIDAY

Oh my, what a long week it has been! We have both been dealing with scratchy throats, stuffy noses and the rest of the good stuff that comes with a cold! But, the good news is, we have been diligently taking our Airborne and our vitamins and drinking the yummy OJ, and we seem to be on the mend, and today is FRIDAY!! Friday to us means no work, no school (okay, some studying, but no attending classes), and lots of rest and relaxation! We are planning for some yummy dinner and some good fun tonight, and then we'll see what tomorrow brings!!!

Well, for those of you whom we haven't talked to in quite a while, I'm just gunna give a quick DualAutoBiography (is that what it is if it's about two people?) so that when we ramble on in future posts you'll know what's going on in our lives!!

Nate is currently the PC Technician at Staples!! He seems to really enjoy the people that he works with and he LOVES taking apart and fixing the computers! I've said it once and I'll say it again, he is one big nerd!!! (He knows I mean that in the loving way!) He has been going to the chiropractor to see if they can chiro his headaches away, and it's totally working! He has been getting migranes since he was a kid - he's had a couple MRI's and tried every drug in the book and nothing seemed to help! He started going to Dr. Hunter and he has been fairly headache free for the last few months! He is like a whole new Nate!!! It is so nice and we are extremely grateful to find something that is working for him!!

I have been crazy run around woman with school and work, and it seems like I've always got some place to be, but I have to admit I love the busy schedule!! I do relish my weekends and my time with Nate though!! I am now a Jr. at USU and I've finally decided on a Major! It's a miracle! I have decided to go into Deaf Education and to aspire to be an interpreter!! We'll see if I make it to interpreting, I may fall in love with being in a classroom with such amazing kids, but for now, that is my plan! I am in Sign Language 1 and I absolutely love it!! I am also working about 20 hours a week, which is just enough to keep me on the edge of insanity!! My job is very interesting and it keeps me on my toes! (I'm a Legal Assistant).

Well, I feel like I've been very informative for the moment and I can't think of much else to say at this time, so we'll sign off for now!! Bye!!

1 comment:

The Gardner's said...

It's so good to hear about your crazy life. I feel like I haven't done well at all keeping in touch. Blogs are amazing!

Copyright Notice