
Hey all! How are you? Well, it is Labor Day night and Nate & I are hanging out at the Trans house! We sent Jess, Phuc & Jacie out on a date and stayed home with the three older kids! We had dinner, popcorn complete with candy boogers and whoppers, and watched a little "Unaccompanied Minors." We have had such a great time here and meeting Jacie has been so much fun! She is so beautiful and I already love her so much!! We are hoping to meet up with Jen & Scoutie tomorrow on our way home, but it will take a little finessing to get our timing right, so we'll see what happens!
Anyway, the kids are sleeping and I'm waiting for our laundry to finish before we can get packed up cuz we are leaving bright & early tomorrow so I thought I'd drop a line or two! Yesterday we went up to Cannon City and went to Buckskin Joe's Cowboy Town! It was... fun for the kids... and we got some great pictures, so it was worth it!! What else have we done? We have had some water gun fights, done a little shopping, made diet coke/mento explosions, played some Fumbly Pegs, Apples to Apples and lots of cards!! We have really had a great time and we are grateful for Jess & Phuc letting us come and stay! Anyway, I'd better go get things rounded up to quicken up the packing tomorrow!!
I'll be back soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment