June 17, 2007

Father's Day

Hello all! I had a few minutes to kill so I'd thought I'd take a second to blog!! Things here are going pretty good! This weekend went by too quickly, but it was good, so I suppose there's no complaining! Friday night we went to the Summerfest with the Dutsons! I love the Summerfest! It's so fun to be outside, and even though it was crowded, it's fun to be mixed in with people from all walks of life! We had some dinner and walked around to peruse all of the talents that people put on display. There were some amazing photographers there - someday - maybe - that will be me!! Saturday brought a nice relaxing day! I was able to scrapbook for quite a while, which was nice, and the Nate & I took in some ALIAS! Such a good show! Today, Sunday, consisted of church - which was wonderful, more ALIAS, and dinner with Nate's family! Today is Fathers Day, but mom and dad went to Colorado for the weekend, so we won't be visiting them today! We are lucky to have two loving fathers and we are so grateful for them and for all of their love and support! Anyway, not much else has been going on! Just work, work, and more work! Time is flying by and before I know it, I'll get to see my sisters and meet my new niece! I'm very excited! Well, I suppose that's about it! Sorry there's not much exciting news! Love, Me!

No comments:

Copyright Notice