June 28, 2007
Birthday Thoughts!!
Well! This is it! Today, I turn 27! Is it just me or does it feel like getting older is going to make time fly by faster? I can't believe that it's the end of June, and I am certainly having a hard time believing that I am 27! Does that mean that I'm a grown up? I sure don't feel like one! I have spent my birthday morning online taking silly personality quizzes that Brittany found! I don't think that I'm quite a grown up yet!!! Well, let's see! I guess I ought to set some goals for the next year!! By this time next year I'll be a Senior at USU! Yeah! I might actually graduate by the time I'm 30!! (Wow, 30... ugh!) I would like to have fixed our baby making problems and be a mommy or be in the process of adopting!! (By the way, in 2 days we will be complete with insurance!! Doctors, here we come!!) I'd like to say that I'll be uber organized, but I don't think that will ever happen! Hmmm... I'd also like to say that I'll be deep involved in a steady and daily exercise routine... does that mean I have to start now though? Anyway, I think that'll do me as far as goals go! I want to keep realistic! Anyway, what are my plans for the day? I've got to go to work for a few hours where I'll have yummy cake! (My job is great about celebrating birthdays!) After work, I think we'll do dinner with mom & Blake, and then a full body massage!! I'm stoked!! (The massage won't be with mom and Blake - just in case you weren't sure!!) Anyway, I should probably go get ready for work now!! See ya later! Love, Me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment