Well, I made it to Spring Break!!
I am enjoying a nice day off today before I go to work for the rest of the week!
We had a fabulous weekend! Saturday was our 7th Anniversary!!
It's hard to believe that 7 years have gone by!!
We ended up going to a fabulous B&B in Layton, UT, called the Outwest Lodge!
It was adorable and we had a great time!!
We spent the day shopping, eating with the Dutsons, and we had a very romantic evening!
Sunday on our way home we got to pick up Carlynne from the airport, which is a great thing!
She is here for a week for her spring break while Lance is at Boot Camp!!
She announced to us last night that she is expecting, and we are very excited for her!
That makes three new little nephew's and/or nieces for us this year!!
We'd better gear up for all the babies!!
Nate & I both took today off to spend with her, and then we'll be workaholics for the rest of the week, but for now, we are headed out to paint the town!!
Anyway, it's nice to be on a break from school, and we've got about 45 degree weather today,
so I'm happy!
Have a great day!!

No comments:
Post a Comment