February 27, 2007

Deep Into Winter!

Hello one and all! I just finished processing some film and decided to give myself a tiny break before continuing school work! I have a big test on Friday that I've got to prepare for - so this won't be long. We are doing pretty good! We woke up this morning to a massive downfall of snow, but it was beautiful and we were safe, so that makes me happy! I did have a 9 hour work day today, but I'm glad to say that they aren't as bad as I thought they would be! I managed to get out for a little walk and some lunch, and I think that helped! We had a great weekend! I have set up a studio in our basement, and I am ready to start snapping away!! We took some test pictures tonight, which I just developed, and although I may have done it wrong, my negatives look all right! I will learn from my mistakes, so I won't beat myself up too badly! Spring Break is coming right around the corner - but I think that I'm more excited for our 7th Anniversary! We are going to go stay the night in Layton and then on Sunday, before we come home, we get to pick up Carlynne from the airport! I am stoked and I can't wait to see her! Other than that it's just been a typical week!! Nate went & played racquetball on Saturday with Eric and he came home pretty sore - he could barely walk on Sunday. It was funnily sad.!.!. I tried not to make too much fun of him! I'm glad that he's having fun with it though! Anyway, I should get to studying seeing as how my eyes are already drooping! See ya!

No comments:

Copyright Notice