August was fun ... we did lots of stuff. I'm not going to get wordy and I'll try to let the pictures speak for themselves ... you're welcome!
 |
| Wiggler loves to pile us up with her animals ... it's pretty darn cute! |
 |
| We LOVE Nate's new job! We get to go visit him frequently and the kids love running around, seeing the bears and ringing the very large bell that they have! |
 |
| Uh ... I might loves Nate's job more than he does ... and more than the kids do ... look at this adorable dino!! :) |
 |
| I have a friend who has been using essential oils for the last year or so and every time she finds a new use for them, she posts about them on Instagram. I've been following her posts for a very long time and I got to the point where I just couldn't stand it any more and I got in touch with her! She sent me some samples, I am amazed by how well they work and we have been using oils ever since! I'll do another post on how amazingly they have changed our lives, but just let it be known that we are loving them! |
 |
| A very messy day making cloud dough! We were ALL covered, as was the kitchen, and it was so much fun! |
 |
| Riverside Park is one of our favorite places in the summer! It is absolutely gorgeous!! |
 |
| Riverside Park is one of our favorite places in the summer! It is absolutely gorgeous!! |
 |
| We had a great afternoon t the Family Fun Center in Medford! |
 |
| We had a great afternoon t the Family Fun Center in Medford! |
As you can see, our lives pretty much revolve around these two kiddos right now, which we are totally fine with! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment