May 22, 2014

BGCA National Conference

It's been a while since I've mentioned how much I LOVE my job! The first week of May I was blessed to be able to go to San Francisco with three of my co-workers so that we could attend the Boys & Girls Clubs of America National Conference!

It. Was. AMAZING.

We had an afternoon to spend upon arrival so we walked down to the pier, had fresh crab and took lots and lots of pictures! I joked with the ladies that this would be their best document trip E V E R ... and it was!

Here is a slideshow of the pictures that I took and some of the experiences that we had ...


(Weird ... the video cuts out half way through ... I'll look into that ... for now, just enjoy the first part!)

Attending this conference and "drinking the kool-aid" was one of the best experiences that I have ever been blessed to do! The speakers were motivational, the classes were wonderful and I feel beyond blessed to be a part of the Boys & Girls Club Movement!

No comments:

Copyright Notice