November was kind of a crazy month! I took a quick trip to Utah and aside from that I don't really know what else happened!! :) According to our pictures, we did do some other stuff ...
I bought a Poinsettia to put on our kitchen table for the Christmas Season (I purchased it the Saturday after Thanksgiving and as of today, they are still alive! That is a cause for celebration!!)
And as I was cleaning out our storage room, I found this gem of a sweatshirt! This was Nate's soccer sweatshirt from High School!! I pulled it out and instantly became nostalgic, AND I found out that it fits me, so it is hanging in our closet!!
We had beautiful weather through November and some amazing photo ops, unfortunately our camera phones were all we had for these photo ops, but we'll be grateful for what we can get, eh?
Again, it was a quick month! We had some other fun things but those will get posts of their own!



No comments:
Post a Comment