August 16, 2013

Bridgeview Winery

One thing that really surprised us as we were driving into Grants Pass last September
were the amount of wineries that we drove past! Apparently our climate here is ideal
for growing and harvesting grapes for wine!

The Boys & Girls Clubs are very event heavy (meaning they throw a lot of fundraisers)
and several of the events take place at the wineries in the area. We had an event
scheduled at Bridgeview Winery in Cave Junction (that was eventually postponed
due to the heavy smoke from our recent fires). On one of our trips out to Cave Junction
to visit our Club out there, we stopped by the Winery so that I could get a feel for the
layout and and idea of what the event would be like! I just happened to have my
camera with me because I was taking pictures of the Club we had just visited
so I pulled it out and snapped some pictures of the gorgeous vineyard and winery!

2013-07-09 16.33.46

DSC_0281

2013-07-09 16.38.50 DSC_0272

DSC_0268

DSC_0273

DSC_0271

DSC_0282

No comments:

Copyright Notice