July 15, 2012

... working ...

Many of you know that I work at a local Law office!

I work with 4 other girls and the best attorneys in town!
While our social engagements with the attorneys
consist of birthday treats and Christmas lunch,
us 'ladies' get together outside of the office on a semi-regular basis!!

A few weeks back, we decided to include the hubs,
and we had a BBQ at my co-worker's house!
We had some really great food and some pretty funny conversations!!

I am so lucky to actually be friends with the girls that I work with!!
We all get a long so well and our work days include a lot of laughter!!
It is such a fun office, and despite the tedium of handling legal matters,
we have a great time!!

 DSC_0014

When we up and move away, I'll definitely miss our daily laughs
and our crazy music moods!! Love you, ladies!!

No comments:

Copyright Notice