May 2, 2012

It's Here ...

Final Announcement

Graduation has arrived!!

I am beyond ecstatic,
very tired,
and somewhat giddy!!

More than anything though, I am super grateful!
I couldn't have done this without the love of my life,
My family, and YOU, my friends!!

The support that I have received has been incredible,
And I am SO grateful!!

Here are some more of the graduation pictures that Toni took!
She is amazing and I'm SO happy with how these turned out!!
Oh, and a shout out to Valarie - she did my hair and made me beautiful!!

( ***Clar overload warning - I couldn't pick a favorite***)

DSC_0322 DSC_0399 DSC_0445

Collage 6
Collage 5
Collage 4
Collage 3
Collage 2
Collage 1

The official Graduation Ceremony is on Saturday, May 5th!
If you're in town and want to come,
let me know & I'll get you the info!
If you don't want to sit through a graduation
but want to join us for treats afterwards
let me know and I'll get you the info!

Again, thank YOU all for your support and your encouragement!
I couldn't have done it without you!!

Love,
Clarissa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so so so happy for you! Your pictures are ADORABLE! Congrats! What are you going to be doing now?

Copyright Notice