December 18, 2010

Christmas Card Photo Shoot


A few weeks back, these two adorable ladies agreed to get a few photos of Nate & I for our Christmas Cards!


Toni & Britney are Nate's awesome cousins and we LOVE that they live in Logan!! I've been waiting for them to tell me their "artist name", but I've yet to get one, so just know that the shooting credit for these go to Toni & Britney! I edited these ones, but I'm looking forward to the photos that they've edited and I'll be sure to post them when I get them!









While we were out, I was able to grab the camera and get a few shots in as well:





We had a fun stop at First Dam where Britney braved the geese and a cute little couple offered to get a photo of all of us in exchange for some photos of them feeding the geese!



We had such a great time and are so happy with the photos that they got! We laughed A LOT during the shoot and had a great time with Toni & Britney!


(www.shutterfly.com)

3 comments:

Katherine X said...

Cute pictures! Love them. I know what you mean about braving those geese! I took my nephew there last weekend to feed them and we had to get up on the table so they wouldn't bite us. Yet they still tried! Glad you survived! ;)

ToniBug said...

The best we have come up with so far is Sugar N' Spice Photography. haha.

and yes pictures are getting edited, slowly but surly. I have posted a few on facebook and Brittney has been working on a few as well that have yet to be posted.

We had a wonderful time!

m e l said...

ummmmmmmmm. . . .I didn't get one . . . . . . .

just sayin'

dang cute though! makes me wish we had done one . . . maybe next year :)

Glad you guys had a fun Christmas!

Copyright Notice