
For Thanksgiving this year we headed out to my parents house!
We spent the afternoon eating a yummy Thanksgiving Dinner:

We skyped with my sisters and their kiddos,
And we played a very humbling game of Hand & Foot (my mom & I got schooled)!

We witnessed a truly spectacular Thanksgiving Sunset:
We went to my aunt's house for a few minutes to visit with family from Idaho,
And we spent the evening at Nate's brothers house with his family who was in town! We were able to skype with his parents & brother as well, making our day complete!
We had a fabulous day with our families and are so grateful for them and the blessing that they are in our lives!
2 comments:
demanding a rematch...I don't think there is any way they could do that again...the challenge has been issued.....Nate and Al are you on?
Thanks Clar for the fun visit to our home. I love having my family come over. So glad your day was beautiful.
I love ya
Aunt Debbie
Post a Comment