August 8, 2007

Summer Fun


Hello, Hello! I am finally finding a few minutes to update you on our very busy and exciting (uh... yeah...) lives!! Amanda & Jen have come and gone, and I miss them so much! I had such a great time with the kids - I can't believe how fast they are growing!! I did, however, have such a relaxing night last night (my first since Amanda came!!) and I feel very rested today! We did a whole lot of playing and water fighting!! We played quite a bit of tennis - which the kids loved - and had some sleepovers with the kids! We took Kaobe & Surf to Shrek 3 and that was a great time! We missed Jessica and her family and wished that they could have been here! But, she was busy giving birth to a new beautiful girl and they are both happy and healthy! I'll post a picture of her when I get home! Anyway, I could write and write about it, but my time is limited!

We also dog sat for the D's while they were in Mexico visiting their kids, and it was a great break from the chaos of living in someone else's house! We had some quiet time and it was great to reconnect!! We had a lot of late night walks and poop scooping, and we have to say that although we love Hailey, cats are so much easier!! They'll poop whether or not you are around!! (I guess there are some dogs that do that too...)

School is starting up here in a couple of weeks and I'm pretty excited for it! I got into Sign 1 class and I can't wait to start it!! I hopped on line at just the right time, and I couldn't be more thrilled! All the classes that I am taking are for my major, which is Deaf Education, and I can't wait to begin!!

Anyway, I should go but I'll be back sooner than later!

Love, Me!

No comments:

Copyright Notice